Friday, March 13, 2009

Services

All services that i offer will be put be put to the end. I will not be offering any services from today as i will be leaving overseas soon. Thank you so much ^-^
Updated on (26/ May/2009)

Hair Cut service

Ok people, I am now offering FREE hair cut ! for first visits yes FREE. You do not need to pay anything (I am unemployed at the moment so, tips are welcome hope you understand). I am a graduate from Toni & Guy Academy London 34 weeks Beginners course, Toni & Guy Academy London 6 weeks Future Classic Course and Vidal Sassoon London Classics. I worked for Toni & Guy London and Singapore before. I am now doing free hair cuts before leaving Singapore.

To get your hair cut please contact me via email or phone.

Before any hair cut, i will have a consultation with you. Please do not be offended if I decide not to cut your hair if I find it not suitable for you. All hair cuts includes wash, cut, blowdry and finishing. The duration of the cut might take up to and hour plus depending on how long the consulatation is etc and I have no assistants serving me.

Price for hair cuts

s$15 all lengths
s$10 Students all lengths
(Show your student pass to get this price)

Location

I will be using a salon near Chinese Garden Mrt.

Appointment based salon. Usually open only on Fri and Sats.

Thanks malcolm or maL for short

Achievements

Toni & Guy London sothern awards night - Highly commended Junior 2007-2008(Best Junior).
Did hair for Power Jam 2008 @ Zouk .
Did hair for King Kong Jane 2008 for Lime magazine 2008 .
Did all the models hair for NTU's Touch of the heart Pageant charity event @ Jurong Point 2008.
Did all the models hair for NTU's Touch of the heart Pageant photoshoot 2008.
Did hair for Miss Singapore Universe 2009.

FAQ

Q: Its my first time visiting you, so is the hair cut really for free?

A: Yes, i give free hair cuts for first visits.

Q: I like your cut and I want to return, do i still get a free hair cut?

A: You have to pay if you decide to return after your first cut.

Photography Services

I am available for photography services as well. I charge depending on assignments. Free hair styling and photography can be discussed. My services is great for people on a buget!.


Contact
malcolm @

mailto:emailtomal@googlemail.com
hp: 98623317

No comments:

Post a Comment